Apply for Cybersecurity Consultant and be part of something unique!
Cyberteq is an innovative Information and Communication Technology Consulting Company. In the era of digitalization, we enable our customers to take full advantage of the latest technologies in a secure manner.
At Cyberteq, we are a team of highly dedicated cyber security specialists. As an information security veterans, we secure customers in different markets: Governments, Banks and Financial Institution, Telecom Operators, Services Providers, Industry and others.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
- Deliver and manage Cybersecurity services.
- Manage client relation as part of project delivery.
- Manage security team in complex projects.
- Work with Cyber security team in enhancing and developing Cyberteq’s Security services.
Required Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in information and IT security.
- Technical skills in external and internal penetration tests.
- Vulnerability assessment and business impact analysis.
- Familiar with manual testing for vulnerability exploitation (preparing scripts etc.).
- Familiar with testing tools (Nessus, Burp)
- Strong reporting, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Professional certification in IT security is an advantage
- Certifications with Cybersecurity standards (ISO 270001, PCI/DSS) are preferred.
- Relevant hands on skills.