Apply for Cyber Security Sales Specialist and be part of something unique
Cyberteq is an innovative Information and Communication Technology Consulting Company established in Rwanda. In the era of digitalization, we enable our customers to take full advantage of the latest technologies in a secure manner.
We are The First Rwandan Cyber Security firm, securing business and connectivity. Cyberteq is a team of highly dedicated cyber security specialists. As an information security veterans, we secure customers in different markets: Governments, Banks and Financial Institution, Telecom Operators, Services Providers, Industry and others.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Sales Specialist. Working as part of a growing Ease African team, you will be responsible for developing, managing and leveraging relationships directly with customers & partners to drive revenue within your region. We are looking for a result driven individual with strong sales & business development experience who is truly passionate about technology and cyber security. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a best in class cyber security services portfolio.
- Full ownership of the cyber security sales portfolio in your assigned accounts
- Driving and managing the sales cycle to ensure successful achievement of revenue targets within your assigned territory
- Generating revenue for Cyber Security Services sufficient to meet annual targets
- Managing multiple sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from customers’ stake holders
- Writing proposal documents/scopes of work for clients and new business prospects,
- Preparing proposals/reply for a formal bidding or tendering process
- Working with technical team to effectively position Cyberteq security solutions to customers’
- Documenting and tracking all sales activity through sales automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and probability statistics.
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge and understanding of the market needs for case of cyber security solutions
- Representing Cyberteq at exhibitions, events and seminars.
- Developing demand and new business opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of leads generated through prospecting calls and marketing sources
- Executing account strategies to maximize win rate
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Technical Related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven success in a new business oriented sales environment with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Proven ability to sell to top-level executives
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the technical and/or cyber services industry
- Proven ability to present the value proposition of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Experience of translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of penetration testing, computer networking and security
- Ability to speak French will be a plus
- A strong awareness of the industry and current marketplace